ahead of his time

for further information regarding this blog please refer
to the first post 'an introduction ...'. thank you.

to make some semblance of sense from these rantings of a lonely,
naive, idealistic, cynical adolescent you should start at the bottom
and work up - if you can be bothered making the effort.
alternatively you can use the archive on the left.
thank you.


Monday, July 17, 2006

day one hundred and four

I was talking to a friend yesterday about someone we both know, someone whom I dislike because he is so shallow and ignorant. But this person we were talking about is also very sexist and very racist, and I told my friend that I was also racist. He said that almost everyone is racist in some way, and that made me feel better about my racism, and it is also very true, which makes it even more poignant to the rest of you as well.