ahead of his time

for further information regarding this blog please refer
to the first post 'an introduction ...'. thank you.

to make some semblance of sense from these rantings of a lonely,
naive, idealistic, cynical adolescent you should start at the bottom
and work up - if you can be bothered making the effort.
alternatively you can use the archive on the left.
thank you.


Tuesday, July 11, 2006

day ninety nine

Do you ever get this feeling of depression when your parents come home from a holiday, or are you not privileged enough to have parents who, at least, biannually must take a break from us and cavort around the country, or the world by themselves. I often feel a bit let down when they come home. It is not because they have not brought me presents or anything, it is just due to the fact that I have gotten use to them being away and living a freer lifestyle, and then they come home and things change a little. I must admit, sometimes they only have to go out for the day for me to get a sense of real independence and they come home and upset everything. It is sad, but never mind, I intend to move out in the future, sooner than later hopefully, so I can feel independent. I will probably be glad to come home for a meal away from flatmates then. But hey, such is life. Eh!